Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Poinsettia Bowl!


Here I am at the Bowl game. Go Boise State Broncos!!!
Right before we headed to the game, we looked online to see where we were sitting. Yes, I bought tickets on the TCU side, not knowing. I just want to go on the record that we weren't the only Bronco fans on that side, but we were out numbered and not in the spirit of BRONCO NATION!


Ben and I are taking a poll on the better picture. He likes the way the one on the top and I like how I look in the bottom picture. I am not picture/photoshop savvy so I can't cut him out of one and add it to the better picture of me. So you get both pictures.


Boise State warming up.
We were sorry to see Boise State lose, but proud of their efforts. 16/17 score's not bad.

2 comments:

TGS said...

Dan was so sad...

Mathie Fam said...

sounds like you guys are having so much fun without us1 I miss you! hope things are going well!