Tuesday, May 26, 2009

#2

So this past Sunday, a week after the car broke, Ben's brand new "TV" went on the fritz! He was MAD! I was so glad that it wasn't the kids or me that broke it. We think that the fan went out. Luckily it is so new that it is still covered by warranty. I think in a way that this is a blessing. If we can live a week without a TV why not go the whole summer, or maybe even a year. I will have to up my Netflix limit so I can stay sane. This would be good to be able to save that $ that we spend each month on Satellite! Oh, Ben just informed me that we are in contract for a year so we have to wait until September to cancel. OK so that won't work! As Ben says, "A BOO!"
So back to the broken TV! We have had to come up with some of our own entertainment and this is what Ben videoed today!


Oh the things that kids come up with to entertain!

No comments: