Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Dyson Vacuum

This is silly, but I have to post about my new vacuum!
The other day I was having Corwin use my new vacuum. While using it I was teaching him about all the cool things it could do. Corwin said, "Mom you are very happy that Grandpa and Grandma bought this for you, aren't you?" I responsded quickly and said, "They didn't buy it for me, but they let me use their Senior Citizen Discount!"

While in Idaho Kohl's had their All Floor Dyson vacuum's for $100 off original price! We thought that that was a pretty good deal, until we saw that Senior Citizen Day was Wednesday for 15% off! They were also running a special that for every $50 spent, you would receive $10 Kohl's cash. Then we opened a Kohl's credit card to save an extra 20%.
So with all our savings my dad and I ended up spending $530 on 2 vacuums! I like to say we got 2 vacuums for the price of 1! Then the following week we were able to take the $120 in Kohl's cash and let my mom go shopping for new clothes for herself!
I love deals and I love my new vacuum!!!! One of the best features of the new vacuum is that Ben actually vacuums now! He said that now that I have an awesome vacuum, he will vacuum!

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Hey, there's nothing silly in talking about your new Dyson Vacuum, I love 'em and take any opportunity to talk about them.