Friday, November 7, 2008

Dave's Mission Call


Just heard that my nephew David Pehrson just received his mission call to the Leon, Mexico mission!!! Congratulations!!! He is reporting to the MTC on February 11th.
When you were down here in September, I knew we should have taken you to Mexico!!!
Here's to you Dave! If I had a scanner I could have posted all your Cute pictures!!!


This is Dave sleeping. This is the most recent picture I have of him! Also he is pictured in Corwin's baptism picture!


This is Dave having rootbeer floats with my neices Alicia and Ariel.

Here he is at the Oregon Coast for one of our Favorite
Family Reunions in 2005! Only 14 years old!Sorry you
can't see the beautiful coast in this picture!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

How do our children grow up so fast? I want 2005 back--Oregon Coast, cousins hanging out, little nephews showing up the big cousins on how to take care of business when you're staying on the upper deck! LOL!