Monday, October 19, 2009

Continued....

10/5/2009-The next day I go to see our car. I am sad. I have had some good memories in that Suburban with my family. Good family vacations and long trips to everywhere in Southern Arizona!
I take a few days off work to feel better. It is hard to move my neck and is more sore some days.
10/6/2009- My sister Karyn flies in Tuesday night to help our family out. The Relief Society has meals set up for our family for the week. This helped us tremendously to get me back on my feet again.
10/7/2009- Happy Birthday! Not so happy. I am thankful for all the love that friends and family shared and showed for me this day, but I just wasn't feeling that Birthday spirit this year.
10/08/2009- The car is totaled. Their car is totaled.
I opted to take Defensive Driving Class Online to prove to myself once again that I am a good driver and that accidents do happen. I am still trying to cope with the fact that I did this.
10/10/2009- I take Corwin to his Soccer Game. He starts to complain about his back hurting. I am worried that he has done something to it while in the accident. He was laying down in the back seat when we crashed. I take him to the ER and tell them that he was running different than he normally does and that he said it really hurt to jump on a trampoline at a friends house the other night. The ER Dr. acts like why did I bring him to the ER. Corwin says he's fine and we go home. A few nights later our family doctor calls and wants to get Corwin in for an MRI, he says that kids backs don't just hurt unless something is wrong. We are scheduled Thursday October 22nd for the MRI.
10/12/2009- I pass my Defensive Driving Class with only missing 1 question out of 55. I am feeling some confidence. I am driving again, my neck is not so stiff anymore and the pain is not as intense. I am nervous at driving. I am worried about every move I make and every move others make. It will make me stronger and a better driver I keep telling myself.
This week I wake up with Laryngitis. The boys and I just ended our Fall Break and then I go back to work with no voice. Lovely. Maybe next week I will wish for a BAD WEEK and then all will go well, Right?
So far that is the case. As I left work Friday, I told everyone that I am going to have a Bad Week next week. I was able to go to work today and work my normal shift! Yeah for Bad Weeks this week!
Sorry this is so long... I wanted to document this time in my life. I am glad that I blog, because I don't journal.
Thank you Karyn for coming to help our family. Thank you John for bringing your family down to visit and drive Karyn home. It was such a nice time to visit with each other. Leanne thank you for getting together with us for October Birthday Lunch!
Love you all!!!

No comments: