Monday, May 24, 2010

Skiing 2010


This year for our Annual Ski Trip we decided to head to Utah in January for the long weekend. Ben and I met up with Gordon,Doug and Caressa at The Canyons. I am not a GREAT skier by any means and The Canyons whomped me good. I have agreed(for Ben's sanity), that I will never ski there again!!! I am hoping that the kids get really good and can join Ben there soon so he has someone to ski with.
My favorite place right now to ski in in Sundance. It is just the right pace for me. Ben says that in just a couple years he thinks the boys will have outgrown it and will want to go experience more skiing somewhere else. I figure that Liam will stay at Sundance with me for awhile, so I will have someone to hang out with.
I love the opportunity that we have to go to Utah every year and spend a week with my sister Karyn and her family.

No comments: